"Krasny borets" started its history in 1900. On the territory the plant is occupying now the mechanical shops were founded , which produced stock of agriculture, kettles, barrels, repaired mill`s and distillery`s equipment.
During next years the plant has been producing jointing and mortising-milling machines, wall fasten-drilling machines, brick-make machines, peat extraction complexes.
In 1959 the plant began a new reconstruction to master the production of surface grinding machines with high and very high precision. Since this time the enterprise and its products have become famous all over the world.
The first metal-cutting machine-tool in the USSR the high precision surface grinding machine mod. 3711 produced by the plant "Krasny borets", was adjudged with state "Quality Symbol" in 1967.
The group of workers of the plant was awarded with State Prize in the field of engineering for creation and development of complex-mechanized production of precision machines, the high level of production technology in 1971.
The plant has been developing dynamically, the production of milling machines, crank presses, means of small-scale mechanization: sharpeners, saw sharpening, drilling-milling, drilling bench–type, cutting-off, grinding–polishing and bending machines has been mastered.
The plant has been exporting its machine-tools since 1960 and now they operate in more than 110 countries of the world. Main trade partners of the plant are the organizations and firms of Russia, Germany, Turkey, Poland, Czech Republic, Spain, Syria, France, Egypt, Italy, Finland, Iran, Greece and others.
In 2000 the plant was the first of the machine-tool building enterprises of Belarus to pass successfully certification on conformity of the Quality System for producing machine tools and forging-pressing equipment with requirements of International Standard ISO-9001-96.
In 2003, 2006 the certificate was confirmed by the Republican body on standardization, metrology and certification.
In 2003, 2006 system of management of production quality was confirmed in German system of certification DAR-TGA (ISO 9001-2000) and in National system of certification STB ISO 9001-2001..
In 2004 surface grinders and milling machines produced by the plant were certified by the Slovak institute TSU on the right of CE marking.
In 2009 the repeated certification of the quality management system on accordance with the requirements of STB ISO 9001-2009 in National system of confirmation and in German system of accrediting DIN-EN-ISO 9001:2008 was conducted.
In 2006 the National system of certification of the Republic of Belarus certified the control of environment and production on conformity to ecological requirements in accordance with STB ISO 14001-2005.
The leaders and specialists of the plant are always ready to consider and take into account the inquiries of the customers, open for new ideas favouring the development of perspective directions.